Duquesne Family Support Center
We envision the empowerment of parents/grandparents to take a positive leadership role in the lives of their children/grandchildren, the economic growth of their families, and the strength of the community. Our goal is to promote healthy, positive child and youth development, interaction and economic and social self-sufficiency.
- Urban League of Pittsburgh, Inc.
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- ONE Library Place, Lower Level
Duquesne, PA 15110
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Allegheny County
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Child Care
- For the Child (in schools, preschools, or other community setting)
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- AChild Development & Parenting Education
- Frequency Of Meetings
- No set meetings
- Level of Formality
- Not Particularly Formal/Informal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?