Charles Grossman (left), a resident at Foxdale Village, and Matthew Olivia, a student at the Friends School, share a quiet moment of reading together, State College, PA. Photo: Mary Ann Curren, Director of Therapeutic Recreation, Foxdale Village.
"Penn State Intergenerational Program:" Service Delivery Strategies
- Article Series
- Newsletters, News Releases, Etc.
- Resources (Handouts)
- Public Presentations
- Intergenerational Pathways for Strengthening Communities: This is a 17-minute video montage created for the opening session of the Generations United 17th International Conference (2013), entitled, "Intergenerational Pathways for Strengthening Communities." It consists of 17 video clips from program documentaries, commercials, movie trailers, and other clips that highlight issues related to intergenerational relationships, programs, and practices. In addition to introducing the 7 pathways used to frame the conference, this video can be used as an outreach education tool for introducing some of the breadth and depth of the intergenerational studies field.
- Database ( Resources for Grandparents Raising Grandchildren in PA )
- Tools and Resources for Intergenerational Learning (TRIAL) "Toolboxes"
- Proverbs Curriculum (for Intergenerational and Intercultural Understanding)
- Futures Festival: An Intergenerational Special Events Model
- Generation Celebration Curriculum (Revised)
- Intergenerational Activities Sourcebook
Demonstration Programs-Design & Test Intergenerational Models in Various Contexts
- Environmental Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Community Planning/Visioning
- Farm Continuity Planning
- Retirement Communities
General Areas of Consultation
- Intergenerational Program Planning and Evaluation
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren (Task Force and Support Group Development)
- Intergenerational Networks:
- Network Formation
- Network Sustainability