Considering a path toward the Child Development Associate (CDA) credentialTM is an exciting step. Obtaining a CDA Credential can be a catalyst to professional growth and a career in early education.
Read this helpful article from Better Kid Care: CDA Credential: A Catalyst to Professional Growth
New On Demand lesson for CDA
A CDA credential is one of the many ways to build knowledge and expertise as an early childhood professional. CDA Credential: An Introduction and Professional Reflection is the perfect two hour lesson for those wanting to find out more about the CDA Credential! Understanding the steps towards achieving a CDA Credential will help you decide whether the CDA credential is the right path for you. This lesson is for those wanting to achieve the CDA Credential and for those helping to mentor staff through the CDA process.
You will find out:
- What exactly is the CDA Credential?
- What will I need to do?
- Why are professional reflection and professional growth essential?
You’ll also get:
- CDA tips (useful nuggets of CDA information!)
- CDA step by step guide (no more feeling overwhelmed!)
- CDA resources to help you get started (CDA starting point!)
Sign in to On Demand and search lesson titles to find CDA Credential: An Introduction and Professional Reflection.