Better Kid Care Classes Offered in York County
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)May 14, 2013, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Cost: $10 | Class Description: Often challenging behaviors are the product of multiple factors that may not be readily apparent. Join us as we examine the bigger picture including developmentally appropriate behaviors, mistaken behaviors, and imitation (sometimes of the grown-ups in the program!). Small group activities, case studies and group discussion will be used in this professional development session. Instructor: Karen Rucker
How Do I Register?
- Online Registration (preferred): To register for these classes online, please visit the PA Keys Website login. Print the registration information form from PA Keys and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT.
- Or Mail-in Your Registration Form (8 1/2 x 14) & Payment: Download and complete the Registration Form and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT.
- Payment must be received in order for your registration to be complete.
- No refunds will be given but vouchers can be issued.
- Mail Your Payment & Registration Form to:
Penn State Extension
2120 Cornwall Road, Suite 1
Lebanon, PA 17042
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Erin Goodling in Lebanon County by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (717) 270-4391.
- Please direct all other questions to Cynthia Pollich in Lancaster County by email email@example.com or phone (717) 394-6851.
- Act 48 and CEU's granted at no additional charge.