4-H Leaders' Appreciation Dinner
November 8, 2013
- On November 1, 2013, county council held the Leaders' Appreciation Dinner at the Washington County Fairgrounds.
October 15, 2013
- Our 4-H Robotics Club, Chrome Clovers, is raising money for their robot by launching pumpkins at Simmons Farm. The club built the catapult to launch the pumpkins. Come out to Simmons Farm to launch pumpkins and support the Chrome Clovers. They are there every weekend in October and cost is $5 a pumpkin. I have attached a few pictures from this past weekend.
Washington County Council
October 8, 2013
- On Monday October 7, 2014, County Council members elected new officers.
Demostration Garden brochure fall 2013
August 7, 2013
- Canonsburg Demonstration Garden is having classes from August to October. Please see the attached brochure for more detail.
2013 Teen Leader Retreat
April 16, 2013
- The Northwest invited the Southwest to their TLR. The event was held at McKeever Environmental Center on April 12-14, 2013.
Washington County 4-H Collects Over 4 Tons of Food and Supplies for Local Food Bank
April 16, 2013
- The Washington County 4-H Clubs collected 8,928 pounds of food or over 4 tons of food and supplies for the Washington County Food Bank. 11 4-H clubs donated food on Saturday, April 13, 2013 at the Washington Food Bank located in 84, 4-H Clubs to collect food for the food bank.
2013 4-H Capital Days
March 12, 2013
- Capital Days is a 3-day experiential program that provides youth with the unique opportunity to enhance their citizenship and advocacy skills and knowledge of Pennsylvania state government.