Visions Federal Credit Union Supports 4-H
December 23, 2013
- Susquehanna County 4-H was recently presented with a very gracious donation from Visions Federal Credit Union. Visions Federal Credit Union has a branch office on Route 706 in Montrose.
Friends of Susquehanna County Inc. Support 4-H
December 13, 2013
- The Friends of Susquehanna County, Inc. recently presented Susquehanna County 4-H Educator Abby Onyon with a very generous donation for the Susquehanna County 4-H Program.
Susquehanna County 4-H Achievement Night Held
November 25, 2013
- Susquehanna County 4-H held its Annual 4-H Achievement Night and Leaders Recognition Celebration at Mountain View High School, on November 9th.
Rotary Helps Support 4-H Community Garden
May 8, 2013
- The Susquehanna County 4-H program, through the generosity of the Montrose Rotary Club, was recently awarded a grant to begin a 4-H Community Garden in Montrose! The 4-H Community Garden will be planted at the Penn State Extension Office on 88 Chenango Street in Montrose.
Susquehanna County 4-Hers Judge Their Way to the Top
April 15, 2013
- On March 23rd, seven Susquehanna County 4-Hers took place in Penn State University’s Spring Dairy Judging Contest. Though it was very cold, Susquehanna County had a “hot” day, and brought home several top awards!
Penn State Extension Welcomes Abby Onyon as New 4-H Educator!
February 12, 2013
- Penn State Extension in Susquehanna County is happy to announce that Abby Onyon will be serving as the new 4-H Educator! Abby is from New Milford and has a long history with the Susquehanna County 4-H program. She was a 10 year 4-H member and is currently a seven year volunteer 4-H leader with the North Jackson Ag 4-H Club.
Penn State Extension to Offer Food for Profit Class
January 14, 2013
- Have you ever been told that your favorite homemade bread, or salsa, is “good enough to sell?” Do you have additional fruit or vegetables from your farm or home garden that you would like to make into a commercial product?