Visions Federal Credit Union Supports 4-H
December 23, 2013
- Susquehanna County 4-H was recently presented with a very gracious donation from Visions Federal Credit Union. Visions Federal Credit Union has a branch office on Route 706 in Montrose.
Friends of Susquehanna County Inc. Support 4-H
December 13, 2013
- The Friends of Susquehanna County, Inc. recently presented Susquehanna County 4-H Educator Abby Onyon with a very generous donation for the Susquehanna County 4-H Program.
Susquehanna County 4-H Achievement Night Held
November 25, 2013
- Susquehanna County 4-H held its Annual 4-H Achievement Night and Leaders Recognition Celebration at Mountain View High School, on November 9th.
Rotary Helps Support 4-H Community Garden
May 8, 2013
- The Susquehanna County 4-H program, through the generosity of the Montrose Rotary Club, was recently awarded a grant to begin a 4-H Community Garden in Montrose! The 4-H Community Garden will be planted at the Penn State Extension Office on 88 Chenango Street in Montrose.
Susquehanna County 4-Hers Judge Their Way to the Top
April 15, 2013
- On March 23rd, seven Susquehanna County 4-Hers took place in Penn State University’s Spring Dairy Judging Contest. Though it was very cold, Susquehanna County had a “hot” day, and brought home several top awards!
Penn State Extension Welcomes Abby Onyon as New 4-H Educator!
February 12, 2013
- Penn State Extension in Susquehanna County is happy to announce that Abby Onyon will be serving as the new 4-H Educator! Abby is from New Milford and has a long history with the Susquehanna County 4-H program. She was a 10 year 4-H member and is currently a seven year volunteer 4-H leader with the North Jackson Ag 4-H Club.