Tree Fruit Production Guide
The guide is revised every two years with input by Penn State faculty members, extension specialists, and other consultants. This version of the guide contains a new chapter on marketing.
Hard Copy: $35.00 + shipping
Code AGRS-045. The nearly 380-page, spiral-bound, hard copy publication.
Electronic (PDF) Version: $15.00
Code AGRS-045D. The complete publication in PDF format containing an interactive table of contents, hyperlinks, and bookmarks. Orders will be distributed via email.
Bundle (Hard Copy and Electronic Version): $45.00 + shipping
Code AGRS-045 Bundle. Includes the nearly 380-page, spiral-bound, hard copy publication plus the complete publication in PDF format containing an interactive table of contents, hyperlinks, and bookmarks.
To order, contact the Publications Distribution Center (mention code: AGRS-045 [print] or AGRS-045D [pdf])
- Part I: Cultural Information
- Part II: Diseases, Pests, and Natural Enemies
- Part III: Chemical Management
- Part IV: Chemical Management Tables
- Part V: IPM Spray Programs
- Part VI: Harvest and Postharvest Handling
- Part VII: Cider Production
- Part VIII: Maintaining the Safety of PA Apples and Apple Products
- Part IX: Farm Management
- Part X: Marketing