Tree Fruit Production Guide
This nearly 400-page guide is revised every two years with input by Penn State faculty members, extension specialists, and other consultants. New for this edition is a color section featuring images of select diseases and insect pests.
Sample of Tree Fruit Production Guide
Hard Copy: $35.00 + shipping
Code AGRS-045. The nearly 380-page, spiral-bound, hard copy publication.
Code AGRS-045D. The complete publication in PDF format containing an interactive table of contents, hyperlinks, and bookmarks. Orders will be distributed via email.
Bundle: $45.00 + shipping (Hard Copy +PDF)
Code AGRS-045 Bundle.
How to Order: Contact the Publications Distribution Center
Call toll-free 877-345-0691 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Part I: Cultural Information
- Part II: Diseases, Pests, and Natural Enemies
- Part III: Chemical Management
- Part IV: Chemical Management Tables
- Part V: IPM Spray Programs
- Part VI: Harvest and Postharvest Handling
- Part VII: Cider Production
- Part VIII: Maintaining the Safety of PA Apples and Apple Products
- Part IX: Farm Management
- Part X: Marketing