Winter Meetings Planned for Pennsylvania Tree Fruit Growers
Posted: January 8, 2013
The program highlights include:
• Fungicide Resistance Management Strategies for Apple Scab, Powdery Mildew and Brown Rot
• The Impact of BMSB Management on IPM Systems in Fruit Orchards
• Bacterial Spot Management on Stone Fruit
• Managing Perennial and Other Hard-to-Control Weeds in New and Established Pome and Stone Fruit Orchards
• Adjusting Orchard Practices to Climate Changes
• Pesticide Applicator Training
For information on registering for the meeting in your region, visit http://extension.psu.edu/fruit-production/events.
These meetings are a great opportunity for growers to hear from the researchers who are working on the critical issues facing the tree fruit industry. Growers also have a chance to interact with each other and find out what’s going on at other orchards.