Production of Vegetables, Strawberries, and Cut Flowers Using PLASTICULTURE
Edited by Dr. William James Lamont Jr.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Plasticulture - An Overview – William Lamont, Penn State University.
- Chapter 2: Plastic Mulches - William Lamont
- Chapter 3: Drip Irrigation and Water Management - David Ross, University of Maryland.
- Chapter 4: Fertigation - George Hochmuth, University of Florida, James Patterson and Steve Garrison, Rutgers University.
- Chapter 5: Season-Extension Technology-Row Covers and High Tunnels - Otho Wells, University of New Hampshire and John Bartok, University of Connecticut.
- Chapter 6: Windbreaks – Bob Rouse, University of Maryland and Laurie Hodges, University of Nebraska.
- Chapter 7: Crop Establishment Options, Machinery, and Spacings for Plasticulture – Mike Orzolek, Penn State University.
- Chapter 8: Weed Management in Plasticulture - Rich Bonanno, University of Massachusetts.
- Chapter 9: Soil Sanitation-Managing Soilborne Pests - Steve Olson, University of Florida.
- Chapter 10: Production of Strawberries Using Plasticulture - Joe Fiola, University of Maryland.
- Chapter 11: Specialty Cut Flower Production - Rob Berghage and Jim Sellmer, Penn State University.
- Chapter 12: Managing Used Agricultural Plastics - Jim Garthe, Penn State University.
- Appendix A: Plasticulture Equipment and Material Sources
- Appendix B: Glossary
- Appendix C: Useful Conversions
- Appendix D: References
If interested in ordering the manual please follow the directions below:
Please indicate that you are ordering the following publication:
Production of Vegetables, Strawberries, and Cut Flowers Using Plasticulture NRAES-133 ………………………..$25.00Please make check for $26.50 ($25.00 plus 6% PA State sales tax of $1.50) payable to: The Pennsylvania State University.
Tax exempt organizations must provide us with their tax ID number.
Mail check to:
Dr. Bill Lamont
Department of Horticulture
206 Tyson Building
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802