Arborists Short Courses
This course covers:
- diagnosis of plant diseases and arthropod pests
- nutrition and fertilization
- selection, installation and establishment of trees and shrubs
- soil and water interaction and management
- plant identification
- tree assessment and risk management
- proper pruning and the ANSI standards
- construction impacts and management
- safety and tree climbing
Certified Arborists Examination
This course provides training for people interested in taking the International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborists Examination. Further details can be found on the Pennsylvania Tree Resource Guide site.
ISA Certified Arborist, PCH, and PA Landscape Architect CEUs and Pesticide Credits are available.