Master Gardener Plant Fest and Sale
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)May 20, 2017, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
WhereAllen Road Gardens
Add to calendariCal
Indian pink has bright red and yellow flowers, well-suited to a lightly-shaded woodland garden; native delphinium, or tall larkspur, is a stately perennial with bright gentian blue flowers in mid-summer that thrives in light shade; and eastern beebalm has lovely spotted pink flowers, fragrant foliage that is mildew-resistant, and unlike other beebalms, doesn’t spread all over your garden.
- native · pollinator · meadow · shade · herb · vegetable · trees shrubs · bulbs
- gardening advice from Master Gardeners
- gardeners’ yard sale · community organizations
- plant clinic · ideas for children’s gardening
- The plant sale runs from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., rain or shine.
The Master Gardeners will be offering great prices on native plants from area growers and treasured plants from their own gardens, as well as sun and shade perennials, pollinator-friendly plants, herbs, vegetables, groundcovers, shrubs, and small trees. There will also be a gardener’s yard sale, native plant and pollinator information and resources, ideas for gardening with children, a plant clinic to answer your garden questions, and local community organizations and vendors.