Flower Power - Perennials
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)February 4, 2016, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
WhereLebanon Valley Ag Center
Add to calendariCal
To register for the class, call 717-270-4391 between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
(Snow date: February 11, 2016)
- Evergreen or Herbaceous?
- Selecting perennials for your garden; height, size, seasonal color.
- The more common and popular perennials grown in this area.
- When and how to plant your perennials; soil preparation, from containers, bare-rooted, location, location, location.
- Care of your plants; watering, feeding, deadheading, winterizing.
- Propagation; division, cuttings, root cuttings.
- What to watch out for (diseases).
- Designing your bed.
- Creating a nonstop garden.