2017 Spring Workshop Series: Beneficial Insects in the Landscape
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)March 25, 2017, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
WhereDauphin County Agriculture & Natural Resources Center 1451 Peters Mountain Road Dauphin, PA 17018-9504
Add to calendariCal
This event is part of the 12th Annual Dauphin County Master Gardener Spring Workshop Series.
$8.00 per person per workshop
$35.00 for all workshops
At the door:
$12.00 per person per workshop
You can call the Penn State Extension Dauphin County Office at 717-921-8803 to register.
Registration at 9:00 a.m.
All workshops are from 9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Door prizes Awarded
Entire Workshop Series
- February 25, 2017 - The ABC's Field Guide to Young and Small Tree Pruning
- March 4, 2017 - The Pleasure of Herbs from A to Z
- March 11, 2017 - Low Tunnels for Season Extension and How to Start Seedlings Successfully Indoors
- March 18, 2017 - Butterflies and You: Insects and Plants as Educational Tools
- March 25, 2017 - Beneficial Insects in the Landscape