New Start Farming Publications Available
Posted: July 27, 2012
Start Farming is designed to equip new farmers with the best research available in regards to good management practices concerning soil, seed, pests and weeds.
Topics in the Start Farming Series include:
- Where Do I Put My Crops? Planning a Crop Rotation from the Start;
- Diagnosing a Plant Problem 101;
- Ecological Disease Management; Managing Soils;
- Plant Disease Basics; Potting and Plant Propagation;
- Seed and Seedling Biology;
- Selecting the Right Seeding and Transplanting Strategies;
- Soil Quality and Creating a Weed Management Plan for Your Organic Farm
If you would like a copy of any of the above, contact our office.