Pike and Wayne Counties Quit Smoking
Posted: July 19, 2011
Quit now and after:
- 20 minutes blood pressure and pulse rates drop to normal
- 12 hours carbon monoxide and oxygen blood levels return to normal
- 24 hours chances of heart attack decreases.
Quit now and be healthier.
When you are ready to make this plan your plan:
- call or visit Penn State Extension in Pike County - 514 Broad Street - Milford PA, 570 296-3400;
- call or visit Penn State Extension in Wayne County - 648 Park Street, Suite E - Honesdale PA, 570 253-5970, Ext. 4110; or
- send an e-mail to Deborah Albrecht, Community Health Educator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to a grant from the PA Department of Health, there is no charge for this program.