Contact Us

If you live in Pennsylvania

For more local information about Plant Diseases, contact your Penn State Extension county office.

If you live outside of Pennsylvania

If you live in the United States, we suggest that you do an internet search for your county Cooperative Extension office.

If you live outside the U. S., we suggest that you contact either your department of agriculture or your nearest university that has a department of plant pathology, entomology, plant and soil science, or agriculture.