The following is a list of cooperative evaluations undertaken throughout the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Zone-tillage and a Polymer Seed Coating for Corn Production (Erie County, 2002)
- Zone-tillage for Corn Production (York County, 2002)
- Flexible Tine Weeding for Summer Annual Weed Control in Small Grains (Berks County, 2004)
- Comparison of Biological Inoculants and Stimulants on Snap Beans (Columbia County, 2003)
- Early Blight Control in Organic “Valencia” Tomato with Copper Hydroxide (Juniata County, 2003)
- Increased Soil Fertility and Aeration to Reduce Buttercup in Pastures (Tioga County, 2002–05)
- Potential for No-Till Interseeding & Banded Herbicide for Pasture Management (2003–06)