Upcoming Webinar Schedule
- October 31, 2012 – Tradeoffs for Municipal Officials In Leasing Watershed lands for Marcellus Drilling?– Dr. Charlie Abdalla, Penn State University
- November 28, 2012 - Onlot Septic: Care, Maintenance and Alternative, Dana Rizzo, Water Resources Extension Educator, Westmoreland County
- December 18 , 2012 – Gas Well Drilling and Your Private Water Supply, Bryan Swistock, Water Resources Specialist, Penn State Extension
- January 30, 2013 – A Study of Pre-Drilling Groundwater Quality in 700 Water Wells and Springs in Northcentral Pennsylvania, Jim Clark, Water Resources Educator, McKean County
- February 27, 2013 – Innovations in Youth Water Education, Jennifer Fetter, Water resources educator, Dauphin County
- March 27, 2013 – Results from a Study of Drinking Water Quality for Dairy Herds in Pennsylvania, Bryan Swistock, Water Resources Specialist, Penn State Extension
- April 24, 2013 – Preventing and Controlling Algae Growth in Ponds and Lakes, Ed Molesky, Aqua-Link Inc.
- May 29, 2013 – Keynote Topic from the PA Ground Water Symposium, To be announced
- June 26, 2013 - Managing Water Resources To Protect Yourself from West Nile Virus, Susan Boser, Water Resources Educator, Beaver County
- July 31, 2013 – Pennsylvanian’s Opinions About the States Water Resources – Sarah Tzilkowski, PhD Student, Ecosystem Sciences and Management Department, Penn State University
- September 4, 2013 – Atmospheric Deposition in Pennsylvania: Impacts on Watersheds – Dr. Elizabeth Boyer, Associate Professor, Ecosystem Sciences and Management, Penn State University
- September 25, 2013 – Water Quality in the Marcellus Region – Dave Yoxtheimer, Extension Associate, Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research, Penn State University
Everyone is welcome to participate in live seminars, but registration is required.