Upcoming Webinar Schedule
- August 27, 2014 – Using Green Infrastructure in Your Watershed Assessments – Melissa Hess, Senior Project Manager, URS Corporation, Germantown, MD
- September 24, 2014 – Fertilizer Forecaster, A New Predictive Tool for Runoff – Dr. Anthony Buda, USDA Pasture Research Lab
- October 29, 2014 - Is Pennsylvania Becoming Drought Resistant? - Paul Knight, State Climatologist, Penn State University
- November 19, 2014 - Groundwater Levels, Extraction and Climate Connections in the United States, 1949-2009, Dr. Tess Russo, Penn State University
- December 17, 2014 – The Development of Sustainable Bioremediation Technologies to Solve Global Water Challenges, Dr. Rachel Brennan, Associate Professor of Environmental Engineering, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering , Penn State University
Registration is not required to attend webinars but it ensures that you will receive monthly reminders about upcoming topics.