Land Use Webinar Series
Posted: January 18, 2013
Through this Land Use Decision Making Educational Webinar Series, you can learn more about planning and current planning issues; about local regulations and how and why they are created; about planning tools and resources available to decision-makers in Pennsylvania; and about how you can engage in planning to benefit your community.”
Webinar Topics & Schedule
Each webinar will air twice in the same day (12:00 - 1:00 p.m.) and (7:00 - 8:00 p.m.). For a more detailed listing of webinar topics, presenters, and descriptions, view the Agenda.
- Jan. 16, 2013: Planning in PA: Land Use, Communities & Beyond
- February 20, 2013: How Preemption of Zoning & Other Local Controls Impacts Planning
- March 20, 2013: Renewable Energy Implementation & Land Use Regulations – Is There Conflict?
- April 17, 2013: Developing More Effective Citizen Engagement: A How to Guide for Community Leaders
- May 15, 2013: Low Impact Development and Smart Growth: How are they best integrated and utilized in our communities?
$25 for the Entire Webinar Series - watch as few or as many as you like!
For more information, contact Peter Wulfhorst