Lebanon County - Better Kid Care Classes Offered
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)May 20, 2013, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Cost: $10 | Class Description: It is important to express warmth and affection to children. There are many factors that affect the ways we express affection to children. We will explore ways to express affection and what factors influence the types of expressions we use when working with children. Instructor: Susan Fisher
How Do I Register?
- Online Registration (preferred): To register for these classes online, please visit the PA Keys Website login. Print the registration information form from PA Keys and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT.
Or Mail-in Your Registration Form (8 1/2 X 14) & Payment: Download and complete the Registration Form (8 1/2 X 14) and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT. Payment must be received in order for your registration to be complete.
- Mail Your Payment & Registration Form to:
Penn State Extension
2120 Cornwall Road, Suite 1
Lebanon, PA 17042
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Erin Goodling in Lebanon County by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (717) 270-4391.
- Please direct all other questions to Cynthia Pollich in Lancaster County by email email@example.com or phone (717) 394-6851.
- No refunds will be given but vouchers can be issued.
- Act 48 and CEU's granted at no additional charge.