Better Kid Care - Leadership in the Classroom (Lebanon)
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)May 6, 2013, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Cost: $10 | Class Description: Evaluate what leadership looks like, the three main attributes and how you can be an effective leader. Instructor: Cynthia Pollich
How Do I Register?
- Online Registration (preferred): To register for these classes online, please visit the PA Keys Website login. Print the registration information form from PA Keys and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT.
Or Mail-in Your Registration Form (8 1/2 X 14) & Payment: Download and complete the Registration Form (8 1/2 X 14) and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT. Payment must be received in order for your registration to be complete.
- Mail Your Payment & Registration Form to:
Penn State Extension
2120 Cornwall Road, Suite 1
Lebanon, PA 17042
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Erin Goodling in Lebanon County by email email@example.com or phone (717) 270-4391.
- Please direct all other questions to Cynthia Pollich in Lancaster County by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (717) 394-6851.
- No refunds will be given but vouchers can be issued.
- Act 48 and CEU's granted at no additional charge.