Better Kid Care Classes Offered in York County
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)April 10, 2013, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Cost: $10 | Class Description: Sometimes a leadership role is something that we seek and sometimes it is something that just seems to happen. Though getting the title of leader may be something we stumble into, becoming a real leader takes vision. Whether you are a new leader, an experienced leader who needs refreshed, or someone interested in becoming a leader, come discuss leadership and creating vision with other early education professionals. Instructor: Debra Riek
How Do I Register?
- Online Registration (preferred): To register for these classes online, please visit the PA Keys Website login. Print the registration information form from PA Keys and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT.
- Or Mail-in Your Registration Form (8 1/2 x 14) & Payment: Download and complete the Registration Form and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT.
- Payment must be received in order for your registration to be complete.
- No refunds will be given but vouchers can be issued.
- Mail Your Payment & Registration Form to:
Penn State Extension
2120 Cornwall Road, Suite 1
Lebanon, PA 17042
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Erin Goodling in Lebanon County by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (717) 270-4391.
- Please direct all other questions to Cynthia Pollich in Lancaster County by email email@example.com or phone (717) 394-6851.
- Act 48 and CEU's granted at no additional charge.