Better Kid Care Classes Offered in York County
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)April 2, 2013, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Cost: $15 | Class Description: This interactive workshop will explore the award winning Color Me Healthy curriculum as well as supportive materials and activities. Participants will develop an action plan for promoting good nutrition, planning healthy meals/snacks and integrating physical activity appropriate for preschool age children within their own classrooms while addressing the PA Early Learning Standards. Those completing this 3 hour training may have an opportunity to receive a variety of classroom materials for their facility. If participants are attending from a center that has received a Color me Healthy kit, they should bring it with them to this session. Instructor: Cynthia Pollich
How Do I Register?
- Online Registration (preferred): To register for these classes online, please visit the PA Keys Website login. Print the registration information form from PA Keys and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT.
- Or Mail-in Your Registration Form (8 1/2 x 14) & Payment: Download and complete the Registration Form and mail to the below address with your PAYMENT.
- Payment must be received in order for your registration to be complete.
- No refunds will be given but vouchers can be issued.
- Mail Your Payment & Registration Form to:
Penn State Extension
2120 Cornwall Road, Suite 1
Lebanon, PA 17042
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Erin Goodling in Lebanon County by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (717) 270-4391.
- Please direct all other questions to Cynthia Pollich in Lancaster County by email email@example.com or phone (717) 394-6851.
- Act 48 and CEU's granted at no additional charge.