Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)June 21, 2012, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Attend this webinar to:
- See real examples of how IAQ Tools for Schools guidance can help schools meet Green Ribbon Schools’ criteria for Pillar Two of the application.
- Discover why good IAQ is important to maintaining a healthy and green leaning environment andimproving academic performance.
- Learn how to gain national recognition for creating healthy indoor environments in schools.
- Gain in-depth knowledge and insight on how the IAQ Tools for Schools guidance provides simple, low-and no-cost resources, such as the IAQ Tools for Schools Action Kit, which any school can use to create healthy learning environments.
- Get your questions answered by healthy learning environment champions.
- Richard Cox, Environmental Safety Coordinator, Montgomery County Public Schools, Maryland.
- Shelley R. Bengtson, Environmental Specialist, Omaha Public Schools, Nebraska.
- Tracy Washington Enger, Indoor Environments Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.