Grilled Chicken Salad
- 4 chicken thighs, skinless
- 1 15 oz. can corn, drained
- 1 16 oz. can black, pinto, or Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 ½ cups endive,romaine,or curly leaf greens
- Low-fat Italian salad dressing
Grill chicken over medium high heat 10-15 minutes. Remove cooled chicken from bone, dice into large pieces. Combine chicken with remaining ingredients. Toss salad with Italian dressing.
Makes 4, 1-cup servings.
Per Serving: 285 calories; 17gm protein, 5.5gm fat; 25gm carbohydrate; 329 mg sodium, 6g fiber.