Celebrate Father's Day with a quick and delicious dessert
Posted: September 15, 2011
Chocolate Angel Food Cake
(32 ½ inch slices, Serving Size: 1 slice)
- 1 - 14 ½ oz.angel food cake mix
- ¼ cup sifted unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ tsp. chocolate flavoring
- 1 T. sifted powdered sugar
- Combine flour packet from cake mix with cocoa.
- Fold chocolate flavoring into batter.
- Bake cake according to package directions.
- Sprinkle cooled cake with powdered sugar.
4 servings, Serving size: ¾ cup
- 3-oz. box sugar-free gelatin
- 8 oz. nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Prepare gelatin according to instructions on package.
- Beat hardened gelatin with a rotary beater until frothy.
- Add yogurt and beat gently until mixed.
- Stir strawberries into gelatin-yogurt mixture.
- Freeze 10 minutes, then serve.