There are currently no events scheduled for this course.
Almost everyone goes to meetings. We meet at work, to learn, for social gatherings, and other events. Food is often a part of these meetings, and we tend to sit for long periods of time. This course will teach meeting planners about:
- best meal/snack planning practices
- modifying menus
- healthy portion sizes
- working with a caterer/restaurant for healthier food options
- planning healthy meals/snacks with limited dollars
- planning healthy ethnic meals/snacks
- including physical activity during the meeting
- Increase knowledge of how to work with a caterer/restaurant for healthier meal and snack options
- Increase knowledge of healthy food options for tight budgets
- Increase knowledge of planning healthful diverse meals
- Identify healthy environmental changes
Any group or organization that plans meetings including extension staff, educators, administrative staff, 4-H leaders, Master Gardeners, and volunteers.
For more information or to schedule a training for your group or organization contact: