Penn State Extension Enology on Facebook
Posted: November 27, 2012
Penn State Extension Enologist, Denise Gardner, working on the NE-1020 2012 harvest wines. One of the many photos on Penn State Extension Enology's Facebook page. (Photo by Dr. Rob Crassweller)
I recently realized that many people are unaware that "Penn State Extension Enology" is on Facebook... but we are! Facebook, an online social media tool, offers the following advantages:
- Easy and quick way to ask enology/viticulture questions with rapid feedback.
- Stay up-to-date on what is going on in the Extension Enology program (pictures and news items are posted frequently!).
- An example for how to use Facebook for small business marketing purposes.
- Networking options with all the Pennsylvania wineries and many wine professionals.
- A place to share all of your winery's achievements.
- Quick updates on current Extension Enology events.
- Much, much more!
If you have not gotten a chance to check this out, now is a great time to check us out! To find us, you can enter "Penn State Extension Enology" into the search box. Once you "like" the page, you'll have full access to the program's timeline. Please post away!