The Enrollment Holds button on the left side of the screen under Program Resources allows extension staff to pull-up a lists of enrollees in their county's clubs/groups and shows their approval status. All enrollments both approved and those awaiting approval can be viewed from within the Enrollment Holds feature. Members must be approved each year whereas Volunteers and Staff only need to be approved the first year unless they add new program enrollments.
Before approving an enrollment, staff and/or volunteers with club/group level access should verify that:
- User’s record contains a completed program registration
- Information in Demographic, Contact Info, and Emergency Contacts is complete and current
- All required agreements have been signed
- 4-H Medical Info forms are current and complete (4-H)
- 4-H Parental Notification and Permission form (4-H members) has been completed and submitted. This form is required each year and is available on the Volunteerism/e-data Sharepoint site.
- Educational Materials Fee ( 4-H members) has been paid, if required by your county
Based on the discretion of each county, leaders in the 4-H program or Master Gardener coordinators may be granted an access level up-grade to club/group level. Granting a designated volunteer club/group level access will enable the volunteer to handle their own club/group enrollment holds.