Donate to Penn State Extension
Gifts of all sizes may be made to Cooperative Extension programs by individuals, corporations, associations, and foundations. These private investments strengthen the mission of Penn State Cooperative Extension, which strives to improve the health, well-being and security of youth, families and communities; conserve and enhance natural resources; and strengthen agriculture and food systems across the Commonwealth and beyond.
Private giving is vital to securing and strengthening Cooperative Extension programs.
Gifts and sponsorships may be made to any of our programs. Several programs popular with donors are highlighted below.
- Pennsylvania 4-H and the 4-H Keystone Society
- Penn State Master Gardener Program
- Pennsylvania Rural Leadership Program (RULE)
- Penn State Trial Gardens at Landisville
- Farm Safety programming
- Marcellus Shale Educational Programming
- Health and Nutrition programming
- Strong Women program
- Dining with Diabetes program
You may also designate your gift for Cooperative Extension or 4-H in a specific county.
Access the University's secure online donation payment option website. Select your gift designation from the dropdown menu. If you do not see the program you are interested listed, please select "Other" and write your gift designation in the comments section.
Example: Blair County 4-H, Cooperative Extension Marcellus programming, etc
To mail in a check made out to Penn State, print out and complete the "Make a Gift" form and mail to
Penn State University
College of Agricultural Sciences Development Office
240 Ag Administration Building
University Park PA 16802
The College of Agricultural Sciences Development team will be happy to assist and answer your questions. We will be happy to provide information on:
- Gift Planning (annuities, stock gifts, real estate, etc)
- Corporate giving and sponsorships
- Naming opportunities
- Scholarships and endowments