- B.S., Biology, Muhlenburg College
- M.Ed., Science Education, Rutgers State University
- 4-H Program Leader, 2003-Present
- Youth Program Coordinator, 1994-2003
- Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development, Northampton County, 1990-1994
- Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development, Monroe County, 1989-1990
- Page Production/Copy Editor
- High School Biology Teacher
- Provide visionary and contemporary leadership for PA 4-H Youth Development Program.
Cultivate relationships and facilitate collaborations internally with Penn State departments and colleges,
and externally with agencies and organizations statewide to support youth development programming.
Serve as Cooperative Extension's representative and liaison with state and federal agencies concerning
4-H youth development.
- 4-H Youth Development Policy and Resource Manual
- Volunteer Liability Insurance
- 4-H Youth Development Advisory Council
- Volunteers and volunteerism
- Youth development