The curriculum builds on existing leadership capabilities
and knowledge; provides an understanding of the local, state, national, and
international environment; and develops essential networks. Strong communication
skills are emphasized.
- Local, regional, & state public issues
- Rural/urban interface
- Personal leadership development
- Communication proficiencies
- Leadership self-assessments
*Features session in Harrisburg, April 16-18, 2012, with legislative reception.
- Regional, national, & international issues
- Personal leadership philosophies
- Group action
- Leadership competencies
- Individual learning contract (ILC)
*Features National session in Washington, DC March 18-21, 2013
An Assignment in three parts
RULE Fellows are people just like you. They are diverse with one common thread, a commitment to public involvement in solving community problems.