Pennsylvania, Penn State and the Sponsoring Organizations can Expect:
- An ever-widening base of support and leadership for resolving rural public issues and improving Pennsylvania’s rural communities.
- Increased awareness of the University’s research efforts and educational programming activities.
- Improved diversification of funding support for research and educational needs in the area of rural-urban public issues.
- Enhanced knowledge of local and state government services and the skills needed to impact public policy.
- Former fellows to continue supporting the RULE program by generating community and/or financial resources for future programming activities, serving as members of the RULE Advisory Board, participating in alumni events, and volunteering for committees.