Getting the Most From Your Grant Writing Efforts
The grant-writing and fund-raising environment is increasingly competitive. Organization and preparation matter. Obtaining grants is a process. This workshop will break that process down into workable strategies to ensure a more successful outcome.
Obtaining grants is a process. This workshop will break that process down into workable strategies to ensure a more successful outcome:
- Grant writing and fund-raising options
- Responding effectively to RFPs
- Working effectively with foundations
- Components of an effective proposal
- Evaluation strategies and considerations
- How your proposal is reviewed
- Effective search strategies
Whether you're new to the world of grants or have some experience as a grants writer, if you are responsible for obtaining grants for your organization, you'll find this workshop valuable.
Recommended for staff, volunteers, and board members of community nonprofits, local governments, and other local organizations.