Donate to Penn State Cooperative Extension in Clinton County

Clinton County 4-H

Thank you for donating to Clinton County 4-H program.  To donate, please follow these steps:

  • Visit the GiveToPSU site.
  • Fill out all required information, plus any optional information you wish to provide.
  • Click on the radio button next to the text that says, "Click checkbox to view the designation list."
  • Select "Other-Please type in the Additional Information box where you would like to direct your gift" in the popup dialog box.
  • Type "ETXCT" in the "Additional Information" box.

All other programs

Please follow the instructions on the Donate to Penn State Extension page.

Your support is greatly appreciated!