Junior Master Gardeners Graduate in Chester County
December 13, 2012
- Eleven students make the grade as Junior Master Gardeners!
Chester County 4-H Center Benefit Auction
September 5, 2012
- Please join us for an evening of great food, friends and plenty of wonderful auction items to make you want to bring that special something home.
Chester County 4-H Livestock Sale a Great Success!!!
September 3, 2012
- Buyers turn out to support 4-H youth
Chester County 4-H Seeks Science Program Assistant
August 21, 2012
- Chester County 4-H is seeking a part-time Science Program Assistant. Contact: ChesterExt@psu.edu for more information.
Local 4-H'er Wins Big!
August 19, 2012
- Chester County 4-H'er, Madeline Martin heads to Louisville, Kentucky
Chester County 4-H Announces Summer Specials Line-Up
May 25, 2012
- Registration for Summer Specials is going on now.
Penn State Master Gardeners of Chester County present Garden Fair & Plant Sale
April 5, 2012
- On April 28, Penn State Extension Master Gardeners of Chester County will offer more than a dozen talks, on subjects ranging from attracting birds to your yard to how to have a more bountiful vegetable garden. The talks will be given at the East Goshen Township Building, 1580 Paoli Pike, from 9am to 3pm, and will be part of the Master Gardener Garden Fair and Plant Sale, which raises funds for educational programming in the county.
Strawberry Plant Orders
February 21, 2012
- Chester County 4-H is offering strawberry plants for sale in several different varieties. Orders are due in the Extension office by March 26.
Pennsylvania youth become "catalyst of change" at 2011 National 4-H Congress
January 20, 2012
- Local Chester County 4-H'ers attend National Congress.