Wind Damage Management in Corn
September 16, 2011
- Significant wind damage to corn fields seen in central and southeastern Pennsylvania from recent hurricanes
2011 Chester County 4-H Fair Exhibits Club Projects
August 9, 2011
- Over 200 projects were entered for exhibition at the Chester County 4-H Fair.
Horace M. Thayer Scholarship History
July 29, 2011
- Find out more about Horace M. Thayer and the scholarship that is named for him.
Horace M. Thayer Scholarship For Arboriculture
July 27, 2011
- The International Society of Arboriculture – Penn Del Chapter is now accepting scholarship applications for the 2011/2012 academic year. Our mission is to foster a greater appreciation for shade trees and to promote the science, technology, and practice of professional arboriculture in the states of Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Finding Canning Directions on the Internet
July 25, 2011
- Learn how to search for information on home canning and food preservation on the web.
2011 Dairy Princess Crowned
June 7, 2011
- New Dairy Princess and Dairy Maid grace Chester County 4-H Dairy Weekend.
Excited about your big income tax refund?
March 7, 2011
- Often I hear folks all excited and giddy about the big income tax refund they just received. But is this really a good thing to get all that happy about?
Cosigning for a loan? Be careful!
March 7, 2011
- A friend asks you to cosign a loan for him. He tells you that you’d be doing him a really big favor if you would. But while it would be great for your friend, it could end up being disastrous for you.
Healthy Animal, Farms and Communities: Quality Assurance Training
February 22, 2011
- 4-H Members will participate in Quality Assurance Trainig focused on good production practices.