Carbon County Penn State Master Gardener GreenLine Starting

Posted: March 25, 2013

If you have questions regarding your home garden or lawn, our Carbon County Master Gardener Volunteers are here to assist you.

Spring is here!  It's time to think about gardens, time to plan vegetable and flower beds.

The Penn State Extension Carbon County Master Gardeners are here to help. If you have any questions about seed starting, pruning, planting, insect and or disease control, ask a Master Gardener.  They can offer advice on how to care for your gardens and lawns.

The Master Gardeners will be in the Extension Office, 529 Lentz Trail, Jim Thorpe on the 1st, 3rd, 4th (and 5th when applicable) Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon; and on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.

However, if you have a question on any other day, you can call the office, leave a message and one of the Master Gardeners will contact you.  The number to call is 570-325-2788.  Please be prepared to leave your name, address, phone number and a brief message of what your questions are.  You may also email the Master Gardeners at