Fruit Insect Updates
Posted: June 28, 2013
- During the last week Japanese beetles (JB) were observed feeding in orchards located in southern Pennsylvania.
- The flight of the second generation Oriental fruit moth (OFM) started this past week.
- The first generation codling moth (CM) flight is getting close to the end.
- The tufted apple bud moth (TABM) and obliquebanded leafroller (OBLR) larvae should also already be under control in most orchards.
- The European red mite (ERM) populations remain at relatively low levels in most orchards.
- All pheromone traps for monitoring fruit insect pests should already be placed in orchards.
Simply send an email to Fruit-Times-Lemail@example.com