The Emergency First Aid Care for Farm Families program will teach farm family members and farm employees:
- How to assess an injured person and manage life threatening conditions.
- Items found around the home and farm that can be used as bandages or splints.
- How to care for fractures or dislocations on an injured person.
- The proper care for an amputated part or an impaled object.
- How to safely and effectively decontaminate a person exposed to chemicals and where to get treatment information.
- How to care for thermal and electrical burns and heat and cold exposure.
- How to build a first aid kit for the home and farm.