Evaluation for Hazards of Flowing Grain
1. Which of the following are grain entrapment hazards?
A. Grain Bridge
B. Grain Avalanche
C. Grain River
D. A and B
E. B and C
2. Once a person is submerged in grain, how many pounds of force is needed to free them from the grain?
A. 550 pounds
B. 1000 pounds
C. 750 pounds
D. 900 pounds
3. When using a standard size auger, how quickly can you be trapped in grain up to your waist?
A. 5 seconds
B. 10 seconds
C. 20 seconds
D. 30 seconds
4. How effective was this demonstration in helping you to understand the hazards of flowing grain?
Not very effective
5. As a result of this demonstration, how likely are you to enter a grain bin?
Not very likely
TitleEvaluation for Hazards of Flowing Grain
This publication is available in alternative media on request.