Agricultural Safety and Health
National Safe Tractor and Machinery Operation Program
The National Safe Tractor and Machinery Operation Program (NSTMOP) is a project of Hazardous Occupations Safety Training in Agriculture (HOSTA) for youth ages 14 and 15.
Agricultural Safety and Health News
Agricultural Safety Group to Offer Scholarships
September 17, 2015The International Society for Agricultural Safety and Health (ISASH) is supporting the next generation of safety and health professionals by offering 10 scholarships in the amount of $500 each to attend its June 2016 conference in Lexington, Ky.
Ag Industry Group Celebrates National Farm Safety Week by Offering Grant Money
September 15, 2015The Agricultural Safety and Health Council of America (ASHCA) will make available safety grants up to $10,000 to encourage ag safety interventions at the local and regional level.
Youth Competition Teaches Farm Safety
August 26, 20152015 Quiz Bowl Semifinal Results
Recent Manure Pit Deaths - Are Magnets an Option?
August 3, 2015Recently within a three week period, a father and son in both Wisconsin and Iowa perished in swine facility manure pit incidents.
Generous Donations From Sponsors Continues to Save Lives With the ROPS Program
July 30, 2015Continued Support Saves Lives
- 2014 PA Farm Fatal Injury Summary
- AgSafety4u: Online Ag Safety Course
- Confined-Space Manure Pit Ventilation Design Tool
- eXtension - Farm Safety and Health
- Organizing and Conducting a Safe Tractor Operation Workshop (also available in Spanish)
- Safety and Health Management Planning for Beginning Farmers and Ranchers
- Safety Programs and Projects
Urban Homesteading: Ferment this! From Kraut to Kimchi
Event CanceledOctober 15, 2015