Consumer Connections-September/October 2011
August 18, 2011
- Enjoying healthy meals of vegetables without meat or seafood. Replacing the Food Pyramid with the NewPlate Guidelines and also an article on: Is Your Child's Best Friend a Bad Influence?
Consumer Connections - July/August 2011
June 23, 2011
- Quick summer meals that do not heat up the kitchen and are easy to prepare. Easy Chinese recipes are included.
Consumer Connections - November/December 2012
- Holiday cookie recipes from the past and present.
Consumer Connections - March/April 2013
- Did you know that March is Frozen Food month? Recipe are included in the newsletter using frozen vegetables.
Consumer Connections - January/February 2013
- Recipes for your crock pot and also a general oven to crock pot cooking time conversion chart.
Consumer Connections - Spetember/October 2012
- Cruciferous vegetables are broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower and they grow better in the cooler weather of September to December. There are recipes using these vegetables and also some tips for a safe Halloween for your children.
Consumer Connections - July/August 2012
- Tips and recipes for marinades for beef, chicken and seafood.
Consumer Connections - May/June 2012
- June is dairy month and we have some recipes using dairy products. Also information on pollinator friendly gardening for children.
Consumer Connections - March/April 2012
- There are many regulations in place to ensure that food nutrition facts labels are both uniformly clear and informative to consumers. Centrally located labels are more likely to be viewed by consumers.
Consumer Connections - January/February 2012
Consumer Connections - May/June
Consumer Connections - November/December 2011
- Open this file for the Consumer Connections newsletter
Consumer Connections - May/June 2013
- Learn new Mediterranean food tips along with the new food trends for 2013. There is also an article on "Why Do We Waste So Much Food?"