Manure Management Manuals
Posted: April 8, 2013
- This site will provide all the regulations, instructions and a work book to guide you in writing your plan.
- Included are samples and illustrations to assist you.
Following are a few of the available resources for assistance in writing your manure management plan.
- Local District Conservation Offices (http://www.nacdnet.org/about/districts/directory/pa.phtml). This site will help you locate the District Conservation District office in your area.
- Penn State University is providing short courses and workshops (http://extension.psu.edu/animals/equine) or contact Dr. Ann Swinker at 814-865-7810.
- Natural Resources Conservation Services (NRCS) (http://www.pa.nrcs.usda.gov/contact/Documents/Field_Office_Directory.pdf). This site will give you a directory of local NRCS centers.