Tools for Teams
Registration information can be found on the above event links
The workshop teaches dairy advisory teams how to effectively use whole farm and team management tools to better utilize farm resources, acquire data for timely decision-making and enhance team members' skills.
Workshops were held in PA, VT, and NY. If you are interested in future programs, please contact us at email@example.com or visit the resources below.
Follow-up webinars provide opportunities for questions and more detailed information. While the webinars build upon information presented at the on-site workshops, new participants are encouraged.
- Dr. Lisa Holden, associate professor, Penn State Department of Animal Science
- Rob Goodling, Penn State Extension associate
- Virginia Ishler, Penn State Extension specialist
- Rebecca White, Penn State research associate
- Tony Kitsos, farm management educator, University of Vermont
- Karen Baase, Extension issues leader, Cornell Cooperative Extension
This program is eligible for SmartStart credits from AgChoice Farm Credit.Webinars:
- 2-3 webinars - 1 SmartStart credit
- 4-5 webinars - 2 SmartStart credits
Dr. Lisa Holden
"Tools for Teams" is made possible through a grant from Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education.