Purpose and Objectives
1. To demonstrate and teach proper skills and techniques to use in preparation and use of poultry meat.
2. To acquire the ability to express their ideas through participation in projects, demonstrations, and exhibits.
3. To acquire knowledge and improve understanding of the economy, versatility and nutritional value of poultry meat and its relationship to human nutrition and health.
1. To provide an opportunity for 4-H'ers to develop and use communication skills.
2. To create an environment for competition to select and recognize outstanding demonstrators.
3. To develop self-confidence in the 4-H member.
4. To research and develop a current knowledge base in selected subject matter area.
5. To teach and share current information with others