State dues are paid annually and includes membership to the national organization. Dues is annual for active and student memberships. Extension retirees can qualify for life membership.
Member benefits include the following:
- Newsletter, published twice a year, keeps members up to date on state issues.
- News & Views, published quarterly, is an edited journal of 4-H Youth Development work and is the official publication of NAE4-HA.
- Professional recognition opportunities and awards at the state, regional, and national level.
- Travel and educational scholarships and grants.
- Spring and fall state meetings with professional development seminars.
- National conference, professional development seminars, and exhibits.
- Opportunity for individual involvement on a state or national level.
- Leadership development opportunities through regional workshops and national seminars.
For more information on how to join, contact the membership secretary.