The five woodworking project books are developed for youth in grades 4-12. Youth have the opportunity to build and construct items out of wood and use a wide variety of wood working tools. Youth will develop life skills in communication and decision making while improving their scientific and technical literacy.
- C0821A Measuring Up--Woodworking Level 1
- C0822A Making the Cut--Woodworking Level 2
- C0823A Nailing it Together--Woodworking Level 3
- C0824A Finishing Up--Woodworking Level 4
- C0825C Woodworking Leader’s Guide