The First York County 4-H Horse Club
Members of the first York County 4-H horse club, organized in 1955, pose for the camera. The 4- H Light Horse & Pony Club was led by Mrs. Roy Cox and Mrs. Anne Wagner. Pictured left to right in the foreground are: Cindy Bloom, Miss Heisey, Brenda Martin, Richard Miller, and holding the pony Roy Cox III. Mounted riders are: Darryel Behrensen, Harris (Bob) Adams, Elizabeth Kinsley Ricklefs, and Jan Gilbert Lehman.