- All exhibitors agree to be bound by the rules and regulations of the 4-H Fair.
- The fair management reserves the right to amend or add to these rules and regulations as its judgment may determine.
- Reasonable care will be taken to protect all exhibits on display from all injury and damage, but the fair is not responsible for accidents, loss or damage by water, fire, theft, or otherwise.
- Entries will be made according to requirements.
- The requirements are listed in the York Co. 4-H Fair Project Completion Requirement book (revised 4/13). Members should check with their leaders to find out their requirements. Some requirements have been updated – please check for the update email.
- All entries must be grown, produced or made in the county since the last fair.
- NO EXHIBIT MAY BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME BEFORE THE CLOSE OF 4-H FAIR OR PRIZES/PREMIUMS WILL BE FORFEITED.
- During the judging, Gentzler Hall (Large Room) will be closed to everyone except fair officials, judges, & necessary attendants. No exhibitor or his agent shall communicate with the judge during time of determining the awards except to answer questions proposed by the judges. Any exhibitor interfering with the judges while making awards shall forfeit any ribbons to which he would otherwise be entitled.
- All projects should be pre-registered at the Extension Office.
- Project books are to be displayed with completed project. Member's name & 4-H Club must be on it.
- All projects must also be identified with a card with your name & club on it. Cards will be available at time of entry.
Other Points to Remember
- You will need to bring your completed items, project books, and score sheets to the 4-H Center, Thurs, August 11 from 1 - 8 pm.
- Please check with your Leader NOW if you have questions about what you need to bring to complete your project.
- Be sure to get your 4-H leader to complete a score sheet for EACH of your projects. The score sheet should be placed in the project book & brought along to the 4-H Fair. Remember, food & clothing projects require special score sheets!
- Each 4-H member will need to complete the registration form and return it by July 29th.